Subscribe To BGN Radio:
Brought to you by Clippit - Watch TV. Make Clips. Share.
Make 30 second, full HD clips from live television.
Episode #231 crew: John Barchard, Brandon Lee Gowton, Turron Davenport
What do you make of the Chris Long signing? Will he be a starter and keep Vinny Curry on the bench?
The Patrick Robinson signing gives the Eagles depth
Interview with 2017 NFL Draft offensive tackle prospect Julie’n Davenport
Are the Eagles just trying to "make a star" out of Carson Wentz? Reacting to recent critical articles about the Eagles
Should the Eagles draft Joe Mixon? Is he worth the risk? (VOTE IN THE POLL BELOW)
Is Mixon getting overhyped because of his character concerns?
No matter how you feel about Mixon, it definitely seems like the Eagles are open to drafting him
Is Teez Tabor still worth drafting high after running a 4.73 40-yard dash? Turron says turn on the tape but John is skeptical
Washington continues to be a mess … and the football team too
Howie Roseman's reputation as a cap genius is drawn into question
Final thoughts and more!
BGN Radio Hotline - Call in and voice your opinions. The number is 1-267-245-6066.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Support BGN Radio on Patreon. Donate here.
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show. If you leave a good/funny five star review, we will read it on the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
• Check out the new BGN Radio Facebook page and please give us a like.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.
• BGN Radio is now on TuneIn! Click here to check it out.