This special bonus edition podcast is a recording of BGN Radio's discussion about the Philadelphia Eagles as originally aired live on Saturday afternoon from 1-3 PM on SportsRadio 94WIP. This episode features Brandon Lee Gowton, John Barchard, and Turron Davenport. Listen to the entire episode in the player above this post. We touch on the following topics:
• Cornerback is an obvious area of concern for the Eagles. But besides that position, what will the Eagles' Achilles heel be in 2017? What's their biggest weakness outside of CB? John mentions the offensive line, and BLG gives his X-factor for the entire team.
• Debating what the Eagles should do about Jordan Matthews. Extend him? Trade him? Let him walk after this year? Turron defends JMatt while BLG explains why keeping him probably just isn't realistic. (I'll have a more in-depth article on JMatt posted soon.)
• More observations from Eagles OTA practice
• Rasul Douglas could get playing time early as a rookie
• Figuring out what happens at wide receiver. How often will the Eagles use Torrey Smith, Nelson Agholor, Mack Hollins, and Shelton Gibson?
• Donnel Pumphrey in the slot?
And much more!
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Support BGN Radio on Patreon. Donate here.
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show. If you leave a good/funny five star review, we will read it on the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at email@example.com.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio.
• Check out the new BGN Radio Facebook page and please give us a like.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.
• BGN Radio is now on TuneIn! Click here to check it out.